Do you have the skills, passion, and personality to work for a great cause? We are hiring!
Hope Workers’ Center
JOB REF: SW2016HWC
Social Worker – Grade 1
We are seeking an enthusiastic, energetic and motivated Social Worker to join our dynamic and supportive multidisciplinary and multilingual team, providing help and support to migrant workers and new immigrants within the Hsinchu Diocese. Candidates must be able to fluently speak, read, and write Mandarin Chinese.
The successful candidate will have:
- The ability to deliver high-quality client centered counseling and assistance to foreign workers and new immigrants for the promotion of a more just, safe and equitable working conditions.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- The ability to work within a multilingual and multicultural team.
- The ability to speak, read, and write Mandarin Chinese fluently.
The following attributes are also desirable:
- English language and/or other Asian language.
- An understanding of the Taiwan Labor Standards Law.
If you are interested in this position, please submit a resume and cover letter as soon as possible.